Monday 13 February 2012

FiFi bit me AGAIN!!

13th Feb 2012 (Monday)

FiFi bit me again this morning when I was trying to clear her bowl after her breakfast.  She bit real hard and did not want to let go, I had 3 puncture marks on my right hand :(  It was real painful!  She was growling away and real fierce so I had no choice but to hit her...


When he got home in the evening, she was as cute as ever...  So hard to get angry with her :)  We took out a brown cardboard from the deep fryer box, left it near the kitchen dustbin.  She was so scared of it!  She walked in to the kitchen so slowly and carefully, keeping a distance away from the cardboard.  When Yasmine tried to scare her with it, guess what??  See below ............... LOL!!!!!!!!


Then by around 11pm'ish she got bored while waiting for her supper.  She started playing with her bed and did the following:

No comments:

Post a Comment